The important work that St. Albert Housing Society does would not be possible without the support we receive from our donors, sponsors and volunteers.
As a registered charity, St. Albert Housing Society relies on community support in order to serve:
- Victims of domestic violence who need to re-establish a safe home environment;
- Single parents with limited income or who need to return to school;
- Seniors living at or below the poverty line with no savings to draw on; and
- Household in critical need of housing with no savings to draw on.
Here’s how you can get involved and play a vital role in supporting and nurturing the development of affordable housing in the community of St. Albert.
- HOMEstyle Breakfast
- Serve on Board and Board Committees
- SAHS Office duties
- Corporate Sponsorship
If you wish to take part of the St. Albert Housing Society and volunter, please use the form below and we'll contact you regarding any upcoming opportunities.