If you wish to take part of the St. Albert Housing Society and volunter, please use the form below and we'll contact you regarding any upcoming opportunities.
The important work that St. Albert Housing Society does would not be possible without the support we receive from our donors, sponsors and volunteers.
As a registered charity, St. Albert Housing Society relies on community support in order to serve:
- Victims of domestic violence who need to re-establish a safe home environment;
- Single parents with limited income or who need to return to school;
- Seniors living at or below the poverty line with no savings to draw on; and
- Household in critical need of housing with no savings to draw on.
Here’s how you can get involved and play a vital role in supporting and nurturing the development of affordable housing in the community of St. Albert.
- HOMEstyle Breakfast
- Serve on Board and Board Committees
- SAHS Office duties
Become a Board Member
The St. Albert Housing Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing safe, affordable living options in St. Albert. To complement the existing skill set of the current volunteer Board, we are seeking individuals with senior leadership experience in real estate, business or community/social service sectors.