We Rely on Your Support
As a non-profit organization, the St. Albert Housing Society depends substantially on community support. Help us provide affordable rental housing in our community of St. Albert. Everyone needs a place to call home!
Our affordable rental housing units provide:
- A new start for families moving on from domestic violence
- Relief for seniors, single parents, families and people with disabilities
- A place for workers on minimum wage to be close to their employment in St. Albert
- An improvement in quality of life, sense of well-being, and stability needed to focus on other goals
- The ability to live in St. Albert close to family, friends and personal networks
- Proximity to transportation, employment, daycare, recreation, education, and community services
Our HOMEconnection Program was developed as a bridging program to assist individuals and families in St. Albert with a temporary rental supplement to allow time to establish plans and take action needed to improve their living arrangements. Participants in the program partner with a community service agency to receive individualized support to help them reach their goals. This program is funded entirely through donations and charitable fundraising. Your donations towards this program help families and individuals, put food on their table, provide much needed clothing, and acquire items or activities for children essential to their wellbeing.
Listed below is a breakdown of the people in your community which your funds would be helping in the HOMEconnection program;
- 100% of participants have a household income below the Core Needs Income Threshold which is set provincially
- 92% of participants are parents with young children
- 100% of participants were experiencing a housing challenge
- 32% of participants have moved from domestic violence situations
Donate through Canada Helps
Donate Through PayPal
Donations can be made on our website, in person or by mail to:
2236, 13 Mission Avenue
St. Albert, AB.
Please make cheques payable to:
Friends of St. Albert Housing Society
Charity BN #805862299RR0001